Available every day.
We will pick you up from the hotel at about 2 pm for an unforgettable journey on a jeep through the vast wilderness, until one of the Bedouin villages. At the two stops during the way, we will have two surprises for you…
At the Bedouin village, you will experience a short camel ride, visit the local pharmacy (a herbal store) and the bakery where you will see traditional ways of making Egyptian bread. We will also show you a weaving factory, mosque and traditional Bedouin homes.
The culmination of the day will be a beautiful sunset, admired from a small hill, and barbecue dinner by candlelight combined with the unique rhythms of Bedouin folklore music.
The planned return to the hotel is at about 7 pm.
- Jeep ride to and from the Bedouin village
- Bedouin village tour, a camel ride, visit to the pharmacy, bakery, weaving factory, mosque and traditional Bedouin household
- Barbecue dinner combined with traditional Bedouin folklore
- Assistance of an English-speaking licensed guide
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers and guides
Price per adult 20$
child from 6-12 years 50 %
child from 0-6 free
Extra payment: El Gouna, Sahel Hashesh, Makadi Bay 10$ per person