Available every day.
They say, to be in Egypt and not to dive is as to be in Paris and not to see the Eiffel Tower. The time spent underwater is often beyond your expectations!
The meeting point is at your hotel at about 08:30 followed by transferring you to the port by an air-conditioned bus.
The programme consists of 2 dives with an instructor. A trip to the first reef is accompanied by instructions in English such as how to dive, breathe and communicate with the instructor under the water. During the break, lunch and soft drinks are served for each participant. You are free to snorkel throughout the day; masks, snorkels and flippers will be at your disposal.
The return to the hotel is at about 16:00 pm.
- Transfer by bus to and from the port
- Renting boats and equipment
- Lunch with a soft drink and a bottle of water
- Support from a Dive Master licensed instructor
- Support from an English-speaking licensed guide
- Any extras not mentioned in the programme
- Tipping and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Price per adult 22$
Extra payment: El Gouna, Sahel Hashesh, Makadi Bay $10 per person